Good Stuff:Kite harness Prolimit Aaron Hadlow Special

In these days of designed decay, planned obsolescence, it's always delight to discover the good stuff, the quality that lasts. Problem is you will probably discover this after years have passed and your 'friend' stays beside you. But I'd like to promote the manufacturer when that happens.

I bought my first kite harness in 2004 when I started kitesurfing. Can't remember which brand that was but that harness lasted for 2 years. The straps that attach the bar to harness wore off. Every time I put the harness on or took it off, I had to open the straps, and finally the straps were too worn to be used anymore.

Then in 2006 I bought Prolimit Aaron Hadlow Special. That harness had a quick-release system in bar, so I didn't need to adjust the straps anymore.I have used this harness for 6 years! It's incredible. I've been kiting a lot and remember to first harness only lasted for two years!

Here's some pictures of the harness. Of course it does have some wear and actually I had to make a quick-fix to quick-release system last year.But for a six years old harness that not much.






I just bought a new kite harness. I guess you know what brand that is. Prolimit KiteWaist Pro. Hope this new one lasts as long as the earlier one.

Comments